CD-Clock Day Resurrection CD-Clock Day Resurrection

WOW!

That was damn good... nice job :)

lion vs gun lion vs gun

Damn that's some good shit, man!

Yeah!!! Great shit!!! VOTE 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Death of OrangeClock The Death of OrangeClock

You cannot kill OrangeClock

But maybe you can drink him... but he wouldn't like it... it was a short, sweet, and overally good movie, though, so nice job :-D

Leemurdude responds:

I appreciate the review, but I'm pretty sure "overally" is not a word.

HAMBURGER CLOCK!!!11 HAMBURGER CLOCK!!!11

Long live the Wheatielution

You get the drill... VOTE 5!!!!!!!!!

H:DOJ Preview H:DOJ Preview

MAKE IT MAKE IT

I know ClearClock has become inactive and all, but I want to see this anyways :-D Nice work, as usual!

: ) anti C : ) anti C

Well...

A few things:

-you seem to bunch all Clock movies together as being bad... watch a few!!! Watch some of the work by Knottsberry, Clear, Plum, Burrito, MountainDew, Raspberry, Orange, Dingleberry, Pineapple, Carrot, and Radish Clocks.

-There already was a Penis Clock. He joined the Crew on invitation from PearClock in Penis 6, a classic film by DingleberryClock that I reccommend viewing.

-It's better than some anti-Clock movies, but it isn't Clock Destroyer or The Clocks from Space. At least it's better than the one where the blue creature pees on Strawberry.

In general, not bad, but stop generalizing about the Clocks. We're not all bad.

Crow Clock-Death to Rasp- Crow Clock-Death to Rasp-

I wuv this muvie!

It's a great piece on the past, present, and future of the clocks, and the Portal thing was incredibly cool!!! NICE WORK!!!!!!!

Revival of the Menace Revival of the Menace

Incredible!

That was one heck of a beginning! I mean, it didn't have the zingers that Knottsberry has, but it had everything else. What a movie!!! Nice job, ClearClock!

Clock Club Clock Club

Ehhh...

While it was a good movie, you're completely missing the point of Clock Philosophy, which is based upon love and compassion!

CNN CNN

I love this movie!

It's so funny! I just have one question for those of you who are writing reviews and saying that you're going to give it a zero because A. it's a clock movie, or B. it told you to vote 5.
On A, watch the movie before judging :) And on B, what we say in movies shouldn't piss you off so much, and I don't understand why the fact that someone says vote 5 would immediately make you give it a zero. Do you think we're trying to control you or something? We just want to be your friends :)

ClearClock responds:

So well put Wheatie. As disheartened as I am when people tell me things like "you're a clock so you're going to hell (I thought I had enough of that in grade school)" and "I can't believe a clock made something that wasn't shitty", I am willing to turn the other cheek. Even those people who insist that I was somehow mocking the plight of the victims of September 11th (which makes absolutely no sense, I was mocking Osama bin Laden and Britney Spears) are simply being ignorant, and I cannot fault them their ignorance. It is when we ask people to allow us the chance to prevail, the opportunity to produce a decent film and have it viewed in an unbiased manner, and they refuse, that gets on my nerves. I don't really care about the score (as long as it's not blammed) or the review ratings. I *DO* care about people enjoying my work. If they refuse simply because it is by a clock, then there is nothing I can do to help that.
And, everyone should realize at this point that "Vote 5, StrawberryClock commands it" is a rote statement that appears in most of our films, even ones we honestly don't expect to get 5s, simply because it was Strawberry's "line". The Clock Crew seeks NOT to manipulate others into voting highly, or coercing them. We simply seek humour and inspiration through flash works, and we hope to spread the good message of StrawberryClock to those individuals who will listen.