Clock Assassin X Clock Assassin X

Get him drunk!

YES YES YES!

Clock Assassin VI Clock Assassin VI

Film of the year!

Defies all logic, and wins out over adversity! What power, what depth!!!

SH Christmas Special! SH Christmas Special!

WOOHOO!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Per the Monkey 3 Per the Monkey 3

OK...

A little weak on story, but overall not bad at all.

Channel Fighter Channel Fighter

WOW!!!

I did play this briefly when you had the link to it in SH, and I must say that this is one heck of a game!! Nice work Raspberry!!

Dr. P's Infernal Machine Dr. P's Infernal Machine

Save the Clocks

Vote 5

Downing Street Fighter Downing Street Fighter

Wow!

And I assumed that Parliamentary Question Time was the most brutal part of the British political system... that's good stuff!

Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

Simply Incredible

I know I should have written a review when I first played this. This game is probably one of the best stress-relievers ever. When you get angry about what happened, and feel the overwhelming need to punch something incredibly hard for what they did to us, just play this game. Osama may punch back, but dammit he does go down. We can never forget what happened, and we still grieve for the dead and their families. This game can never bring them back. But at least we can beat the shit out of the guy who caused this, even if it's just in a game. I don't care what the Taliban says, Bin Ladin and Al Qu'aida were behind this, and we will get them, somehow. But as you said Tom, we can't go after the good Arab people of this country. If we do, then we are no better than Osama himself.

LoopZ project - Jukebox 1 LoopZ project - Jukebox 1